Water Utility Management International
Volume 4 Issue 2
Download full issue here
- US collaboration releases utility management case study document
- Six associations representing the US water and wastewater sector, in collaboration with the US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), have released a document titled 'Effective water and wastewater utility management case studies', a companion to last year's 'Effective utility management: a primer for water and wastewater utilities'.
- World Bank provides guidance on successful water and sanitation reform
- The World Bank has issued a new report on the guiding principles for successful reform of urban water supply and sanitation sectors, which aims to provide practical guidance to its own teams advising on the implementation and design of urban water supply and sanitation sector reforms.
- World Bank report advises on reform processes
- A new report from the World Bank lays out a structured approach to reforming urban water and sanitation sectors that can be applied to different countries. Lis Stedman looks at how the report aims to act as a source of reference for both Bank teams and consultants in terms of developing better service provision.
- World Bank project aims to improve Egypt's sanitation
- Egypt's Integrated Sanitation and Sewerage Infrastructure Project, financed by the World Bank, is aiming to improve and expand water supply and sanitation to the Delta and Upper Egypt. Lis Stedman looks at what the project entails.
- Toolkit aid for town water supply provision
- By Simon Gordon-Walker
- Water demand management for an urban area: the case study of Dwarka, a sub-city of Delhi
- By Rabidyuti Biswas, Deepak Khare and Ramasurbramaniam Shankar
- Tariffs and pricing policies: an opportunity to network with Far East water professionals
- By Renato Parena
- Structuring tariffs: getting the most from water rates
- By Lis Stedman
- Triple Bottom Line reporting and management for improving utility performance
- By Steve Kenway, Carol Howe, Shiroma Maheepala, Tony Kelly and Cheryl Davis
- How can the Triple Bottom Line deliver greater value to water utilities?
- By Steve Kenway, Pat McCafferty and Francis Pamminger
ISSN Print: 1747-7751
ISSN Online: 1747-776x
Published by IWA Publishing