Water Utility Management International
Volume 3 Issue 2
Download full issue here
- EBRD loan to improve Russian services
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development has agreed a $63 million loan to Rosvodokanal to bring its current and future contracts closer to international practice.
- Australia plans for long-term security
- Outline of new plan to secure Australia's long-term water supply.
- The potential impact of universal metering
- The UK All-Party Parliamentary Water Group has published its 'Future of the UK water sector' report, predicting significant challenges ahead. Lis Stedman reports.
- Benchmarking in the water industry: a mature practice?
- By Enrique Cabrera Jr.
- IBNET - a global database of the water sector's performance
- By Caroline van den Berg and Alexander Danilenko
- North European Benchmarking Co-operation: taking the next step on the learning curve
- By Peter Dane and Theo Schmitz
- The evolution of monitoring in the water supply, sewerage and solid waste sectors in Brazil
- By Nyedja da Silva Marinho
- A sharp improvement in the efficiency of Dutch water utilities: benchmarking of water supply in the Netherlands, 1997-2007
- By Theo Schmitz and Peter Dane
- Performance monitoring and benchmarking for urban water supply and sanitation in Tanzania
- By Elizabeth Kingu and Dirk Schaefer
- The Benchmarking Club of the Hungarian Waterworks Association
- By Andras Kis
- Benchmarking in China's Shandong Province
- By Guan Wang
- Benchmarking brings attention to Moldova's struggling water sector
- By Iurie Nistor
ISSN Print: 1747-7751
ISSN Online: 1747-776x
Published by IWA Publishing