Editor-in-Chief: Mark van Loosdrecht, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Water Research publishes refereed, original research papers on all aspects of the science and technology of water quality and its management worldwide.
- Treatment processes for water and wastewaters
- Water quality standards
- Studies on inland, tidal or coastal waters
- Limnology of lakes, impoundments and rivers
- Solid and hazardous waste management
- Environmental restoration
- Analysis of the interfaces between sediments and water, and water/atmosphere interactions
- Modelling techniques; Public health and risk assessment
Water Research is published in partnership with Elsevier Science.
ContentsDirect - the free alerting service from Elsevier Science, click through to register for your regular updates.
Individual members can now access Water Research online, through ScienceDirect. If you are an individual member wanting access information, please click through to Water Research Online Access.