Volume 6 Number 3
- Water supply and sanitation sector of Karnataka, India: status, performance and change
- R. Maria Saleth and G. S. Sastry
- Brackets and black boxes: research on water users' associations
- Vishal Narain
- A nationwide assessment of wastewater use in Pakistan: an obscure activity or a vitally important one?
- Jeroen H.J. Ensink, Tariq Mahmood, Wim van der Hoek, Liqa Raschid-Sally and Felix P. Amerasinghe
- Defining water rights: by prescription or negotiation?
- Francois Molle
- Stakeholders' response to the private sector participation of water supply utility in Karachi, Pakistan
- N. Ahmed and M. Sohail
- Community participation in dry sanitation projects
- Juan D. Gomez and Jay P.Graham
- In pursuit of the millennium development goals in water and sanitation
- Casey Brown and Arthur Holcombe