Water Asset Management International
Volume 1 Number 1
Sample issue - free to download
full issue here
- A new resource for asset managers
- With the role of asset management in the water sector growing in recognition around the world, IWA Publishing is pleased to launch its newsletter.
- Ofwat targets greater efficiency from English and Welsh water utilities
- The recent pricing decision from economic regulator Ofwat has underlined the importance of Asset management to the industry.
- Kevin Young of the Hunter Water Corporation on the importance of asset management
- Risky Business: two case studies in asset risk management
- V. Kenneth Harlow
- America's Pathway to sustainable water and wastewater systems
- Steve Allbee
- Capital maintenance: a good practice guide
Leading Edge Asset Decisions Assessment
- Andrew Smith
- Benchmarking asset management
- Andrew Foley
- Using advanced asset management techniques to develop a 'Strategic Capital Improvement' business plan
A systematic reconciliation of technical requests with financial capacity, with
example from Fulton County Georgia, USA
- Duncan Rose, T. Equels, T. Taylor Ph.D. P.E., Patrick O'Connor CPA, L. Hensey P.E.
AM UPDATE, including:
- US event to focus on asset management.
- New publication on sewer rehabilitation strategies.